Sunday, January 18, 2009

Movin' to Multiply

Out of necessity...


...I've had to move my MSN Group, Did a Wampyr Walk in Highgate? over to Multiply. So, if you're a current member of my group, you should be getting an e-mail notifying you of the change. The group should still be accessible. Until February, that is.

I was unfortunately unable to use the same ident (that is DidaWampyrWalkinHighgate) as part of my new URL, as it was too long. Nor was I able to use my abbreviated "dawwih" (which I had previously used with my defunct Windows Live Space account) as this had already been taken. Take a guess by who.

Give up?

Yep, our old chum The (Fake) Overseer! And isn't that cute? He even decided to plagiarise my message board's username as well!

He even pinched my username, too. So, from henceforth, you'll recognise me on Multiply as...theoriginaloverseer! Try not to confuse us.

Oh, and by the way, my group can now be accessed here.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails