Thursday, October 8, 2009

Popping in to Check-Up on Things

It's been a little while since I last posted here.

Why? Well, quite frankly, couldn't be arsed with it. All seemed quiet for a bit, what with the feud simmering down to offers of a tea party or private phone conversation.

The question is, has any progress been made? Let's have a look.

Now, to re-cap, the last word I had on the feud was this:
Yeah, but this is the thing, Anon...it quite obviously works both ways.

Like I said: claims and counter-claims and yadda yadda yadda.

They both publish "incriminating" things about the other.

Thus, "forgiveness" would be a bit too early for the time being, which is why I view this as more of a truce.
What happened since then?
  • Carol started flapping her gums and hurling abuse at all and sundry.
  • Another (obvious) VRS "rep" popped on the scene, posting as "Anonymous".
  • Barbara was still yammering away with her Greenisms.
  • There were disputes over David's contact with Katrina Garforth-Bles and Dennis Crawford.
  • JBC had to delete several comments by Craig that revealed her real name.
Sigh. Such silly pettiness.

But a useful distraction from the issue at hand, too. Which means, of course, that I've gotta wade in again.

Here's my say on the matter:
I leave you kids alone for a little while and this is what I come back to! Ha!

To be honest, I'm not surprised it's slipped back into this morass of garbage.

Afterall, it's much more productive, than, say, Dave or Manchester actually bloody contacting each other!

Dave, I know you're not keen on making the move to contact Manchester, which is why you're putting up all these silly roadblocks. After all, you've reneged on the deal several times now.

Trying to twist his public offer (which I clearly notified you about) into your own, proves that.

Carol, you're not helping in the slightest. If anything, you're extremely detrimental to the VRS "cause". Whatever that might be.

"Anonymous", I presume you're Dennis as you got rumbled when you were posting here via your Blogger account. Grow up.

Now let's get this bloody tea party back on the road.
Let the party begin!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails