Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Copyright Violation

Now isn't this a laugh.

I've just come across a page called "Shroudeater's Truth-Eating - Rob Brautigam's Lies!". It's a copy-and-paste job of my interview with Rob Brautigam,¹ interpolated with anonymous commentary.

Funnily enough, it is identical to an e-mail circulated by the FoBSM...

Now, there's only one problem with the content of the webpage in question: I didn't give its owner permission to reproduce the interview!

This is especially amusing because of the reasons given for the closure of my Windows Live Space page.

I also find it odd that the copyright-violating page is hidden in the website of the Holy Grail Church. I didn't realise plagiarism was part of their ministry.

¹ Which was previously covered in "The Brautigam Interview", "Another One Bites the Dust!" and "The Interview They Didn't Want You to See!".

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails