Friday, February 5, 2010

David's Garden Party

For the record, David did publish the comment I mentioned in "Ouroboros".

This lead to JBC replying and David stepping in, before I added another comment:


Posting on David's blog is free. JBC was just taking the piss out of my belief that David perpetuates the feud, partly, for financial gain. Funnily enough, JBC has echoed a similar sentiment:
Given the subsequent book sales by the two participants, I'd say it was a financial manifestation.
As I've pointed out, despite David's apparent "dislike" in talking about the Highgate Vampire Case, he has no problem giving TV interviews and conducting talks on it.

Thus, JBC's allusion to Ricky Nelson's song, are obviously much more applicable to his old chum, Dave. Here's some lyrics:

I went to a garden party
To reminisce with my old friends
A chance to share old memories
And play our songs again
When I got to the garden party
They all knew my name
No one recognized me
I didn't look the same
Kinda tragic, really. Especially after forty years.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails