Sunday, March 7, 2010

Arminius and the Bombardment of Insanity

I signed into my e-mail account not long ago and noticed four (count 'em four) notifications concerning wall posts to my Facebook group from the undead Hungarian, Arminius Vámbéry.

Two things surprised me about them: 1) I wasn't even aware that he joined my group, 2) all four posts were exactly the same!

Here's the stats:
  1. "Arminius Vámbéry commented on Did a Wampyr Walk in Highgate?'s wall post...", Sunday, 7 March 2010 8:49:42 PM.
  2. "Arminius Vámbéry commented on Did a Wampyr Walk in Highgate?'s wall post...", Sunday, 7 March 2010 8:50:53 PM
  3. "Arminius Vámbéry commented on Did a Wampyr Walk in Highgate?'s wall post...", Sunday, 7 March 2010 9:16:47 PM
  4. "Arminius Vámbéry commented on Did a Wampyr Walk in Highgate?'s wall post...", Sunday, 7 March 2010 9:17:19 PM
And here's what the psychopath wrote:
Anthony Hogg has definitely NOT interviewed Seán Manchester. Hogg's obsession with the "main participants" of a case closed many years ago which occurred long before he was born is unhealthy and questionable. To attempt to pour oil on troubled water in the hope of reigniting a feud is despicable. I suggest this Australian youngster be ignored.
I have to quote it here, because...the posts have mysteriously disappeared (hint: he deleted 'em). Of course, Arminius' status as a laughing stock is secured by the fact that after that bombardment, he questions my mental health. Classic stuff.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails