Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Don Ecker's Investigation into the Highgate Vampire Case: An Exclusive

Don Ecker has kindly given me permission to reproduce a report he has written called "My Inquiry into the Highgate Vampire Case".

Here's a teaser (p. 3):
I had discovered that a book had been written on it (The Highgate Vampire) by a fellow named Sean Manchester. I had come across his name on the web, and I also discovered another fellow named David Farrant who had written another book, similar in title, “Beyond the Highgate Vampire.”

I got in touch with John Spencer, and I asked John if he would be willing to contact the Sean Manchester group and ask them if I could interview Manchester. By this time I was aware that a great schism existed between Manchester and Farrant. Even knowing that fact, I had no idea how deep the rift was … or how much vitriol existed between these two.
What are you waiting for? Check it out and share your thoughts.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails