Sunday, June 14, 2009

David's Proverbial Monkey

As I've previously noted, David is particularly keen in shrugging off any association between him and vampires.

Well, except for some rather obvious slips.

So how come he just. can't. bloody. stop. talking. about it? ("What Really Went On?!"):
Night so often blends into daytime with me, and then, before I know it, its evening again and I’ve missed a large part of the day. (And ‘no’, as I said before, I not a bloody vampire. Sorry to disappoint the pudding, no doubt! and dissipate more of the fiction).
Must...continue...("Stupid 'Vampire' Stories"):
Anyway, back to the interview briefly.
Really, much of it was about stupid vampire myths and people who claimed to have staked them. I just repeated that I did not believe any of the silly nonsense; especially when most of these were the result of fictional stories or the result of deliberate hoaxes.
Wait, you're saying it was a hoax...again?:
I was not saying anything new. I stated in the English press as far back in 1987 that the so-called Highgate ‘vampire’ was one such hoax: not the actual ghost itself seen by so many people but the ‘vampire’ version of it.
So for 22 years, you've been telling people that the Highgate Vampire Case was a hoax?

Hmm, funny that you don't refer to what you said - and did - in the early 1970s, eh? Heh heh.

Anyway, it's good to see this proud debunking tradition being kept alive, despite, oh, say, previous utterances like this:
I have said it before, and I’ll say it again: This Blog is not intended to be about ridiculous fanciful ‘vampires’; although I have said it is OK to discuss ‘ghost cases’ here and the paranormal here if anybody wants to. But NOT talk about bloody stupid vampires or their so-called ‘creators’!
Looks like you've painted yourself into a corner. Or a nice earner!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails